Monday, June 9, 2014

2010 Audi Quattro Concept/Memories

I'm going to be sharing a car for each of my posts for now just because I've reawakened my love of cars.

Welcome to the 2010 Audi Quattro concept. I'm not a total fan of Audi, but it's German and that's a beautiful car. Underneath that hood is a turbocharged, 5 cylinder, 2.5 L engine. Absolutely gorgeous. 408 horsepower brings the 0-62 to 3.9 seconds and a top speed of I have no idea. But that is still a nice little car. Coupe with a cute little rear-end that has this funny spoiler under the other spoiler. I'm thinking I'd like to see this car in that burnt orange that most people hate.

Anyway, memories should be stored and made into keepsakes. I'm staring at these old memories I've been accumulating because I'm cleaning and packing and trying to figure out what I can't live without. And I've realized something. Unless you continue to refresh memories, they fade and lose their emotional attachment. There are so many things that I thought I would never want to get rid of because I remember that I had an emotional attachment. But because I don't have those memories attached to them, I actually don't mind getting rid of them.
This is a big achievement because I'm ridiculously sentimental and I hate getting rid of things. So when you get the urge to clean, just do it. You'll be more likely to just toss and not worry about wanting to keep whatever it is. Some things you should keep. But most you don't need. You just don't need them because if they don't have the sentimentality anymore, most things don't have a practical purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment