Monday, May 26, 2014

How I'm Feeling today in a large group of songs

All the small things
True care, truth brings
I just want to scream and lose control
Throw my hands up and let it go
Wanna make some noise,
Really raise my voice
I'm ready to go my way
Tomorrow is not today

Yes, I'll stand and be strong
No, I'll never give up
There's no going back to the start again
Time'll tell us how this story ends
I didn't know until my soul broke free
That I've got these angels watching over me
And for once it might be grand
To have someone understand
I want so much more than they've got planned

Hold your head up high
And reach the sky
Start a new fashion, wear your heart on your sleeve
Sometimes you reach what's realest by making believe
Everyone can tell you how it's all been said and done
That harder times will change your mind and make you wanna run
Never underestimate a girl
Gets anything she wants
She's never gonna stop

No comments:

Post a Comment